Learn what sets Lutheran Family Service apart from other Individual, Community and Family Service agencies
OPEN POSITIONS AT LUTHERAN FAMILY SERVICE
LICENSED OUTPATIENT THERAPIST POSITION NOW OPEN
- South Dakota
- Davenport, Iowa
- Des Moines, Iowa
- Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Sioux City, Iowa
- Will consider additional locations in Iowa as well
Do you believe that faith should be a part of holistic mental health treatment?
Join the life-changing ministry team of Master’s Level Therapists at Lutheran Family Service.
This position offers outstanding income opportunity and flexibility to design and manage your career:
- Excellent commission and income opportunities for those motivated to excel
- Create your own schedule to fit within client and personal needs
- Flexible start and end times to accommodate client and personal needs
- Ability to determine and market your specific counseling specialties
- Health benefits, paid holidays, and vacation pay for full-time employees
Choose one of three different compensation options to meet your lifestyle needs and income goals.
- Option 1: Full-time, salaried
- Excellent choice for those looking for income stability, security, benefits, and full-time client-load
- Option 2: Full-time, commission
- Perfect choice for those motivated by income potential through building their market and clientele
- Option 3: Part-time, commission
- Great choice for those desiring the flexibility that part-time hours and schedule allow
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide high quality, compassionate, and Christian-centered therapy to individuals, couples, and families.
- Adhere to all professional and ethical standards.
- Build community relationships and referral network to develop and sustain clients.
- Maintain work hours in a way that is responsive to client needs.
- Participation in and travel to quarterly staff meetings throughout the state.
- Maintain good standing with the appropriate board and insurance entities.
Skills and Abilities:
- Apply varied interventions during crisis situations
- Work with a variety of cultures
- Self-motivate to work independently and implement time management strategies
- A masters or doctoral degree in a mental health-related field
- Independently licensed to practice therapy in the state of Iowa (LISW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Desire to work in a Christian, faith-based, private practice environment
If this sounds like a fit for you, send your résumé to:
409 Kenyon Road, Suite C
Fort Dodge, IA 50501