Learn what sets Lutheran Family Service apart from other Individual, Community and Family Service agencies
OPEN POSITIONS AT LUTHERAN FAMILY SERVICE
LICENSED OUTPATIENT THERAPIST POSITIONS NOW OPEN
Do you believe that faith should be a part of holistic mental health treatment?
Join the life-changing ministry team of Master’s Level Therapists at Lutheran Family Service.
This position offers outstanding income opportunity and flexibility to design and manage your career:
- Excellent commission and income opportunities for those motivated to excel
- Create your own schedule to fit within client and personal needs
- Flexible start and end times to accommodate client and personal needs
- Ability to determine and market your specific counseling specialties
- Health benefits, paid holidays, and vacation pay for full-time employees
Choose one of three different compensation options to meet your lifestyle needs and income goals.
- Option 1: Full-time, salaried
- Excellent choice for those looking for income stability, security, benefits, and full-time client-load
- Option 2: Full-time, commission
- Perfect choice for those motivated by income potential through building their market and clientele
- Option 3: Part-time, commission
- Great choice for those desiring the flexibility that part-time hours and schedule allow
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide high quality, compassionate, and Christian-centered therapy to individuals, couples, and families.
- Adhere to all professional and ethical standards.
- Build community relationships and referral network to develop and sustain clients.
- Maintain work hours in a way that is responsive to client needs.
- Participation in and travel to quarterly staff meetings throughout the state.
- Maintain good standing with the appropriate board and insurance entities.
Skills, and Abilities:
- Apply varied interventions during crisis situations
- Work with a variety of cultures
- Self-motivate to work independently and implement time management strategies
- A masters or doctoral degree in a mental health-related field
- Independently licensed to practice therapy in the state of Iowa (LISW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Desire to work in a Christian, faith-based, private practice environment
If this sounds like a fit for you, send your résumé to:
409 Kenyon Road, Suite C
Fort Dodge, IA 50501