No matter what the reasons are, a break-up can be tough – if you still want to be in the relationship and/or if you are the one choosing to end the relationship. Here are a few things to keep in mind if you find yourself at the end of a relationship. The end could be the beginning of God’s better plan.
Things to think about:
- What are some reasons breaking up could be better than staying together?
- Is an unhealthy relationship better than no relationship?
- Would you ever want to be with someone who didn’t want to be with you?
Tips for Handling a Break-up
- Accept that the relationship is over.
- Look for what you can learn from the relationship and the break-up.
- Get involved in an activity to keep your mind off of the pain. (Try a new sport, do some community service!)
- Choose your confidants carefully!